Accidentally missed last week’s so we have a lot to catch up on in this life post! Is it terrible that my memory is SO bad that the only way I can remember back to last week is by looking at the pictures taken on my phone? Lord knows what I’ll be like when I’m a grandma!
1) First things first, I got my hair bleached all over by the amazing Samantha Cuisack at Taylor Taylor. I’d been toying with the idea for ages and finally went for it and couldn’t be happier. I’ll do a whole post on it soon but it’s definitely been a big highlight!
2) It was my cousin’s wedding at the weekend and it was really lovely. She’s the first of our group of cousins to get hitched and so it was great to party & dance with my family! They tied the knot at Fanham’s Hall, I highly recommend visiting as the grounds are beautiful.
3) Seeing Pharell live as part of the Apple Music Festival was INCREDIBLE. Words can’t describe how much I loved N.E.R.D in my teen years and so to hear him play my favs live was just insane.
4) Andrew and I bought tickets to the first ever adult night at Kidzania back in July and the date finally came and we loved it. Kidzania is basically a miniature town for kids where they can get a ‘job’ to earn currency and spend it on whatever they wish there. I have wanted to be a detective my entire life and so my dream came true when I got to be one for the night! We also made healthy granola bars in a factory, became bell ringers for the town, got ‘tattoos’ and also became magicians and performed in the theatre. If it was around when I was a kid I would have loved it so much – really recommend going to an adult night when you can!
5) I attended 4 blogger events in one day last week – must have been a record for me! It started with a morning at LUSH looking at their Winter Lauches, followed by afternoon tea with Tarte at the Corinthea and in the evening I popped into the NEXT Cinema to watch Breakfast at Tiffany’s on their comfy sofas.
6) I also wanted to include this gorgeous picture I took of my beautiful parents on Saturday. Their love is such an inspiration to me; it’s so strong and they’re just perfect for each other. I really couldn’t be more grateful to have been brought up by them, surrounded by so much love and I don’t know what I’d do without them.
There’s so much more I could write but I really don’t want to bore you so I’ll leave it there! My plans for the rest of the day is to edit the Illamasqua Lipstick Lookbook I filmed yesterday and photograph some amazing new products for review on the blog.
Hope you’re having a good week so far! Lots of love,