I’ve decided that I’d like to start doing a few more ‘lifestyle’ type posts on my blog, if that’s okay with you guys? For the past three years of running this blog I’ve stuck to product reviews, tutorials and swatches, but it may be nice to see a little more about the gal who actually sits behind the screen!
I’ll start with an ‘instagram’ style post of what I’ve been up to the past couple of weeks!
1) For work one day I had to help escort the lovely Tanya Burr to her meet up with subscribers in Covent Garden. Needless to say by the picture, you can tell things got a little out of hand!
2) I love tea and Morrissey
3) Me and my fav girlies Zoe and Lily on a night out
4) For work I also went along with Joe to the World War Z premier. Here we are above on the black ‘red’ carpet.
1) Brad and I are such a dedicated couple we have matching highlights
2) Ice Bar on a Monday night!
3) Wagamama with my Mum!
4) Editing a YouTube video. You can watch here – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnyNyLgF9A&feature=share&list=UUlkuBUXxkXkZVhL76r5ed8Q
1) Emma and I met FoneJacker at a gallery opening
2) Gourmet Burger Kitchen with Tanya and Jim
3) Father’s Day!
4) I went behind the scenes at Daily Mix for work and took lots of snaps! This is Sam from Pixiwoo getting her makeup done.
1) At Google/YouTube HQ to watch a panel
2) With Maddie and Louise at the YouTube summer party
3) IMATS panel with Ruth, Louise, Anna and Caroline.
4) My outfit of the day at IMATS yesterday!
There we have it! Life has been so busy recently but I’ve loved every second of it. Writing this post has made me realise just how much I love my job and how lucky I am to get some fantastic opportunities which I’m really grateful for. I also have made some the best friends ever through blogging. Hard work pays off!
Let me know if you would like this to be a regular feature – it’s always nice to get a taste for the things someone else gets up to (and my life is ridiculously crazy and busy) so you might enjoy it!
My Instagram name is @KateSnooks if you want to keep updated with what I’m up to!
What have you been up to recently? Would you like to see more ‘lifestyle’ posts from me?