Haven’t done one of these in a while so thought it’d be nice to catch up!
Highlights and things I’ve been up to:
– Andrew and I have been so three gigs already this month – two with one of our favourite artists Josef Salvat in London & Brighton and we also saw another Australian musician Matt Corby at the Roundhouse last night. It’s also meant that I’ve rediscovered my love for gig photography!
– It was lovely to spend the weekend in Brighton for one of the gigs. We spent the day exploring (found some great cafes) and also watched the sunset on the pier with a glass of wine which was just perfect.
– I’ve just come to the end of term 2 at my static trapeze lessons and did my first performance which went well (apart from my boob falling out half way through). I filmed it so happy to show you guys at some point which leads me on to my next point…
– I’m thinking of creating a 2nd YouTube channel for my vlogs. I think this’ll be a nice way to share my daily life with you guys without clogging up my main channel videos – what do you think? I feel like I’ll vlog more often if I had a 2nd channel but I’d only do it if you guys thought it a good idea so do let me know!
– Wedding planning will be all go on Friday – A’s booked the day off work so we can get our heads stuck down with caterers, menus, photographers, invites, stationary etc! I’m excited to get lots booked in!
– I’ve read some fantastic books recently (a couple in particular have really stuck with me, I can’t stop thinking about them)! I’m currently writing up a blog post on them so let me know if you want to see that!
– I also visited my all time favourite hairdresser Samantha Cusick for a hair-refresh! She banished my roots and lightened my hair throughout with another pearly toner – so happy with it. I can’t explain how great fresh hair feels!
Do let me know what you think about the 2nd vlog channel!
Lots of love!
Always wanted to visit Brighton! Looks like you've been having a good time:) Lovely post Katie!xx
A Vlogging Channel would be awesome! If you drop a link here or on your YouTube channel I'll definitely be watching.
Katie | katieemmabeauty.com
Yes definitely make a vlog channel! That'd be super interesting, and good luck with the wedding planning 🙂 Emily x
I have always admired you and enjoy your blogs very much…I am sure creating a 2nd channel for your daily vlogging would be a wonderful idea. Best wishes.
Love the idea of a second channel, go for it! also loving your hair at the moment to x
Zoe Mountford x
Enjoy your wedding planning on Friday
Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com
I love watching all of your videos, so either way I know I'll be watching them 🙂
By the way, I LOVE your hair, it's so pretty. I wish mine would grow so long!
Laura x | http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com
I love that trapeze shot of you. And no boob slippage whatsoever, hurrah 😉
I'd love to read your book reviews, and a vlog channel is a good idea, and maybe a video about your circus training? your hair is so pretty! xx
I'd love for you to have a vlog channel! I'm reading the comments and everyone seems to be saying it, but your hair looks uber pretty! I'm jelly (or jealous to normal people, haha) 🙂 x
Would love both a second vlog channel and a book post!! I read 'The Secret History' because of you, so I think you have great taste! 🙂