I decided to film a little video on how to use gel eyeliner as I know a lot of people find it quite difficult! A lot of my friends have asked me how I do my usual ‘flick’ on my top lash line which I wear almost daily, and so I thought a video was probably the easiest way to show it!
I normally do this flick with either, gel or liquid liner, the results are the same! So whip out your eyeliners and give it a go with me!
How to: Cat flicks with gel eye liner!
You will need
– a Gel liner (I used Sleek Makeup’s Ink Pot in Dominatrix, but any will do!)
– an eyeliner brush (one usually comes with the gel liner!)
– OR a liquid or pen liner (I like ones by Rimmel, Eyeko or Sleek)!
I also used
– HD Brows Palette
– Clinique High Impact Extreme Mascara
– Sleek Makeup’s Kohl Eyeliner in Midnight Black
Watch the video for lots of tips and tricks for applying eyeliner! I really hope this helps some gals out – let me know if you try it out!
What’s your favourite eye liner product?