Yesterday I decided to do a colourful look for work as I haven’t in a long time and I wanted to be adventurous. I ended up creating this blue look!
If I want to be ‘colourful’, I always end up wearing blue? Not quite sure why, but I think its the easiest bright colour for me to pull off. Blue also looks stunning on brown eyes so try it out if you’re a brown eyed girl!
Products used and where they’re applied –
- MAC’s Bare Study Paint pot and Nylon eye shadow as a base
- Urban Decay Deluxe Palette – Peace eye shadow all over the lid up to the crease
- The Body Shop’s eye shadow #16 in the crease
- MAC’s Beauty Marked eye shadow in the crease and blended outwards
- Sleeks Ink Pot black eye liner gel on the top lash line
- Gosh’s Velvet touch black kohl on bottom lash and water line (not pictured)
- Barry M’s Intense Eyeliner pen in Kingfisher blue on bottom lash line
- The Body Shop’s Super volume mascara in black on the lashes (not pictured) !
In the future I definitely want to try out a purple look as I never wear purple, probably because I’m scared that I’ll look like I have a bruised eye! But I’ll try it out soon and report back!
When you’re feeling adventurous, what colours do you normally wear?
I’ve never done an In’s and Out’s blog post, but have decided to do one today! If I do one regularly you’ll get to know a bit more about me and hopefully I’ll learn more about you guys aswell!
- Being Happy – I am so content and happy with life right now, I feel like everything is perfect!
- Colour Coach – I have been appointed the position of Colour Coach at work at The Body Shop!!! This means I’m in charge of make-up and all aspects of it – make-over’s, training the other girls, figures, etc! Very excited as my boss and I have come up with some very exciting ideas!
- Summer!!!! – Even though the weather isn’t perfect at the moment, I can tell this summer is going to be amazing. I turn 22 in two weeks, I’m going on holiday to France in three weeks – which will include Disneyland, lots of Sephora trips and staying in a Chateau in the South! I also have lots of gigs and theatre trips lined up which I can’t wait for – OkGo gig tomorrow, and WolfBoy at the theatre on Friday!
- Guys!! I really don’t have any time for them at the moment! I always seem to get messed around! But in the words of Jamie Callum – I’m all over it now!
- Decorating my room – Its taking forever and I’m painting it all by myself which makes my arms hurt and means I’m always covered in paint!
Hope everyone is happy and well! XX