Here it is, the second part of my Gaga dress up!
This looks was inspired by the ‘Sandwich’ scene in the Telephone video
How I did the eyes –
- I primed my eyelids with UDPP, and stuck some selotape along the outer corner of my eye towards the end of my eyebrow
- I then wet an eyeshadow brush and created a paste/creamy eye shadow with The Body Shops shimmer cubes 19, shade 04 sparkling sky and placed it all over my lid up to the crease – like so
- (yes, the only tape in my room was decorated in leopard print!)
- I then picked up a blender brush and blended black eyeshadow (MACs Beauty Marked) in the crease of my eye and up outwards.
- Then I lined my water lines with black kohl, and a little of the blue paste, and smudged some kohl onto my lower lash line.
- I then placed a shimmery gold eyeshadow (MAC’s Nylon) onto my brow bone and in the inner corner of my eye for definition.
- Filled my brows in and added mascara!
It took about 25 mins to do the whole look which was quite speedy for a look I’ve never practised before! The look lasted the 6 hours until I got home from work completely, it didn’t smudge at all – that’s why UDPP is my holy grail primer.
I decided not to wear any false lashes this time as I wanted the blue to stand out, and I didn’t want my eyes to feel heavy again through work, but if I was dressing up properly I would have worn them! The lipstick I used was TBS #59 which is a gorgeous neon pink, and I used my favourite blusher of the moment, TBS #12 Apricot Shimmer.
Hope you girlies liked this one as much as the last! They are both very opposite looks but so fun to do! Let me know what you think!
& Don’t forget to enter my giveaway if you haven’t already (The Link is here!!) I’m giving away some cute Body Shop and Gosh beauty products, and the entry closing date is next Thursday! XXX
Wow, this look is great on you! You made it very wearable, too, which a lot of times is hard to achieve with such strong colours.
That lipstick… oh, how I want it now! By the way, you completely inspired me to get some TBS lipsticks. I looked at your swatches and they all look gorgeous, but this might be because your lips are the perfect shape, too 😉 Anyhoo, I shall try them! x
this is SUCH a gorgeous look!
you look stunning 🙂
you got it spot on, love that lipstick :))
omg that eyeshadow looks wicked!!!!
wow, your eyeshadow looks amazing! one of the best lady gaga looks i have seen! 🙂 xxx
Amazing. I like the trick of using sellotape too, I might try that!xx
This looks awesome! You did a great job recreating her look!
it looks absolutely stunning, that blue is amazing.
Awesome … looks really good. And i love the lashes that you used on the previous look!
Ola – Haha, def go try the TBS lippies out! I assure you you will have lots of colours to choose from and you'll find a shade perfect for you!
All – Thank you so much, all of you girlies! It was a fun look to do, and suprisingly the blue eye shadow and pink lips don't clash as much as I thought they would! XX