Haven't done one of these in a while so thought it'd be nice to catch up!
Highlights and things I've been up to:
- Andrew and I have been so three gigs already this month - two with one of our favourite artists Josef Salvat in London & Brighton and we also saw another Australian musician Matt Corby at the Roundhouse last night. It's also meant that I've rediscovered my love for gig photography!
- It was lovely to spend the weekend in Brighton for one of the gigs. We spent the day exploring (found some great cafes) and also watched the sunset on the pier with a glass of wine which was just perfect.
- I've just come to the end of term 2 at my static trapeze lessons and did my first performance which went well (apart from my boob falling out half way through). I filmed it so happy to show you guys at some point which leads me on to my next point...
- I'm thinking of creating a 2nd YouTube channel for my vlogs. I think this'll be a nice way to share my daily life with you guys without clogging up my main channel videos - what do you think? I feel like I'll vlog more often if I had a 2nd channel but I'd only do it if you guys thought it a good idea so do let me know!
- Wedding planning will be all go on Friday - A's booked the day off work so we can get our heads stuck down with caterers, menus, photographers, invites, stationary etc! I'm excited to get lots booked in!
- I've read some fantastic books recently (a couple in particular have really stuck with me, I can't stop thinking about them)! I'm currently writing up a blog post on them so let me know if you want to see that!
- I also visited my all time favourite hairdresser Samantha Cusick for a hair-refresh! She banished my roots and lightened my hair throughout with another pearly toner - so happy with it. I can't explain how great fresh hair feels!
Do let me know what you think about the 2nd vlog channel!
Lots of love!