I decided to film a little video on how to use gel eyeliner as I know a lot of people find it quite difficult! A lot of my friends have asked me how I do my usual ‘flick’ on my top lash line which I wear almost daily, and so I thought a video was probably the easiest way to show it!
You will need
- a Gel liner (I used Sleek Makeup’s Ink Pot in Dominatrix, but any will do!)
- an eyeliner brush (one usually comes with the gel liner!)
- OR a liquid or pen liner (I like ones by Rimmel, Eyeko or Sleek)!
I also used
- HD Brows Palette
- Clinique High Impact Extreme Mascara
- Sleek Makeup’s Kohl Eyeliner in Midnight Black
Watch the video for lots of tips and tricks for applying eyeliner! I really hope this helps some gals out – let me know if you try it out!
What’s your favourite eye liner product?